News from 2008
We would like to welcome Clara Farjado to the lab as our new lab manager.
Dr. Levy has been awarded the American Psychological Foundation 2008 Division 29 (Psychotherapy) of the American Psychological Association Early Career Award
Rachel Wasserman has received 116 (top 0.6 percentile) on her NRSA Grant Application
We would like to congratulate Lori Scott and Christian Mielnik on their recent marriage in State College
Dr. Levy has received the Early Career Award by the Society for Psychotherapy Research
Dr. Levy has been awarded the Henry P. and Page Laughlin Distinguished Teacher Award by the American Society of Psychoanalytic Physicians, Honorary Membership in the American Psychoanalytic Association, and the Professor of the Year by the The Pennsylvania State University Chapter of Psi Chi.
Lori Scott has been awarded a dissertation grant from the Research and Graduate Studdies Office (RGSO)
Congratulations to Stevie Grassetti who was awarded Penn State University's Discovery Grant!
Congratulations to this year's applicants on their acceptances for doctoral training!
- Lauretta Brennan - University of Pittsburgh's Clinical/Dev. Psychology Program to work with Dr. Daniel Shaw
- Erin Gray - University of Tennessee's Clinical Psychology Program to work with Dr. Michael Nash
- Jon Rendina - CUNY's Social-Personality Psychology Program
- Chris Romani - Texas Tech University's Counseling Psychology Program to work with Dr. Robert Morgan
- Justin Teague - SUNY Stony Brook's Philosophy Program
- Lauren Testa - IRTA Program at NIMH in the Clinical Brain Disorders Branch with Dr. Joseph Callicott
- Rachel Tomko - University of Missouri's Clinical Psychology Program to work with Dr. Tim Trull